47 ft-2 in
2565 sq ft
What’s included in these plans?
Create your package
|Main Roof Pitch||12:12|
|Garage||622 sq. ft.|
|Garages Max||2 car|
|Depth||47 ft.-2 in.|
|Height||26 ft.-11 in.|
|Basement Ceiling Height||8|
|First Floor Ceiling Height||9|
|Basement||2565 sq. ft.|
|Square Footage||2565 sq. ft.|
|First Floor||2565 sq. ft.|
What's included in these plans?
- The first sheet will typically be the front elevation at 1/4" scale with rafter framing details and misc exterior details
- The second sheet will typically be the sides and rear elevation with roof plan, all at 1/8" scale. Sometimes Sheet A1.1 and Sheet A1.2 will be combined
- The third sheet will be the foundation page at 1/4" scale. This will be a daylight basement foundation with most of our home plans (although some of our plans will come with a slab or crawl foundation)
- The fourth sheet will be the 1st floor plan at 1/4" scale with general notes
- The fifth sheet will be the 2nd floor plan at 1/4" scale. With a ranch plan, this sheet will be eliminated
- The sixth sheet will include the electrical layout at 3/16" scale and Kitchen and Bath elevations at 1/4" scale. This sheet will sometimes include misc interior elevations and details
- The last sheet will include misc details including typical wall sections, stair sections, etc.